Monday, January 07, 2008

randomness

Got this from a Friendster bulletin, and since I've got plenty of time to waste away, I decided to post it here...

If I looked in your bag, what would I find?
my wallet, a lipstick and some coins.

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
It depends on where the bathroom is

Sleep on your back or stomach?
Neither. I usually sleep sideways.

What would I find if I looked under your bed?
A pair or two (or sometimes more) of slippers and shoes. And lots of dog hair.

Something that happened today that has made you mad?
So far, I'm feeling pretty zen. Just a bit irritated at this cough I have.

What were you doing before this survey?
Answering quizzes at Facebook.

What will you do after this survey?
Answer more quizzes.

Why do you like the person you like?
Usually, I don't know. Often I like a person just because.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Yup. I can't get up the moment I wake up, so I always hit snooze several times. Emphasis on several.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
No

What is the current annoyance?
My damn cough

When will you turn 50?
I'm too young to think about that.

Where do you wish you were right now?
• Some isolated beach with clear water, fine sand and no shark/jelly fish threats

What song are you currently listening to?
Silence

Have you ever passed out from drinking?
Not really, but I've gotten pretty close to doing that. I always puke and get these terrible stomach aches whenever I've drunk too much, and these keep me awake.

What time did you wake up this morning?
10

What makes you laugh?
stupid dogs

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Irene, I think, a couple of days ago. I can't talk much lately because of this damn cough.

What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
I really hate values ed.

favorite movie?
LOTR, Harry Potter, StarWars, Indiana Jones

What happened when you woke up this morning?
-- I had coffee

Is someone on your mind right now?
Not really. I'm thinking of what I'll do after this survey

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Nope, and I don't think it's worth the effort

What color is your toothbrush?
Yellow, white and blue

Do you like the beach?
Yup, as long as the water's warm and clear. I don't like it when I can't see my toes under water

Can you whistle?
Yup, but not in tune

No comments: