Friday, March 28, 2008

blog rounds

So this is it. I'm in. Crack those knuckles, get the neurons firing and let the creative juices flow. I somehow managed to get myself into the Blog Rounds, the blog carnival of Filipino medical bloggers.


My friend MerryCherryMD was responsible for luring me in the middle of this blog carnival. She made it sound so easy and fun, so I decided to give it a shot.

I clicked on the blog rounds picture. Bone MD's The Orthopedic Logbook materialized on my screen, and I found myself reading the guidelines for the Philippines' first ever medicine blog carnival.

Sounds good. Challenging but not too toxic (it seems), and here's a chance for me to actually use my gray matter and play with words at the same time. I just can't pass this, I have to give this a try. Who knows, maybe this will open new doors for me.

And maybe it will for you as well. Just click on the picture and immerse yourself in the Blog Rounds blogosphere.



3 comments:

Bonedoc said...

Perhaps for a good reason indeed that merry cherry has invited you to TBR.

Thanks for this intro post! Welcome to TBR

ness said...

hello anakat,

hope you can join TBR 5. the theme for next week is
"I know what you did last summer."

see you!

ness said...

hi anakat,

still waiting for your post entry to the Blog Rounds 5th edition! tomorrow pa ang deadline kaya you still have time to write. thanks!