Monday, July 09, 2007

exploratory bag-otomy



I learned from my friend Hazel's blog that the content's of a person's satchel tells a lot about his/her personality...so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I'm currently using a big (as in BIG) bag that I got from a recent conference. I use this bag when I go on duty because I love roomy bags...saves me the hassle of having to make my things as small as possible.

So what does my bag contain? Read on...

1. My kikay kit (cosmetic case), which contains a pressed powder, eyelash curler, water-proof mascara, liquid blush, powder foundation, eyeliner, and eyebrow/lash comb/brush.

2. Another kit for my toiletries: shampoo, liquid soap, hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, nailcutter

3. My lipstick holder: it has a mirror and can hold 2 lipsticks at a time.

4. Change of clothes: 2 scrub tops, disposable underwear, 1 scrub pants

5. A pair of rubber slippers

6. A sarong

7. A handtowel

8. My contact lenses kit: solution and case

9. My eyeglasses

10. Body spray

11. Several pens

12. A penlight

13. My keys

14. My stethoscope

15. Blank prescription pads

16. My PDA

17. Cellphone charger

18. Hair clamp

19. Tissue

20. Wallet

21. Coin purse

22. Trodat

23. Sachets of instant coffee and creamer

24. My Starbucks tumbler

25. Water bottle

Now, what does that tell about my personality?

No comments: