Sunday, July 15, 2007

10 years

10 years ago, it was July 1997...

1. How old are you? 17
2. Where did you go to school? University of the Philippines, Diliman. It's my freshman year and I was still adjusting to college life.
3. Where did you work? Didn't work yet.
4. Where did you live? Marikina City, Philippines
5. Where did you hang out? NIGS (I was in the geology block, so their home became my home), the closest mall: SM North (going to the movies every chance we get)
6. Did you wear glasses? Only at home. When I go out, I put on contact lenses. Clear contact lenses.
7. Who was your best friend? I didn't know anyone in school good enough to call him/her my best friend.
8. How many tatoos did you have?None.
9. How many piercing did you have?Three. One on my right earlobe, 2 on the left.
10. What car did you drive? Didn't have a license then.
11. Have you been to a real party yet? Yes
12. Had your heart broken? No

FIVE YEARS AGO...It was JULY 2002

1. How old were you? 22
2. Where did you go to school? Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila. I was on my second year of med school.
3. Where did you work? Still unemployed.
4. Where did you live? Nakpil Street, Malate, Manila
5. Where did you hang out? Thank God for coffee shops! Starbucks in Robinson's Ermita, Adriatico, UN; Cinnzeo and San Francisco Coffee in Robinson's Ermita
6. Who was your best friend? Che
7. Who was your regular-person crush? I forgot his name
8. How many piercing did you have? 3
9. How many tatoos did you have? None
10. What car did you drive? My parents' car at home, but in Manila, I take public transportation.
11. Had you had your heart broken? Yes.

Now...it is JULY 2007

1. How old are you? 27
2. Where do you work? In various hospitals in Marikina as a moonlighter
3. Where do you live? I moved back home with my parents.
4. Do you wear glasses? Yes, but only when I'm at home. I still prefer contacts when I go out, but now I use colored contacts.
5. Where do you hang out? At home, Starbucks Marquinton, Mocha Blends in the Shell Station in Marcos Highway
6. Who are your best friends? Che pa din, Angge, Yaya, Irene
7. Do you talk to your old friends? Through email. The person I've been friends with the longest are now abroad, but we still see each other when they visit the country.
8. How many piercing do you have?Still 2.
9. How many tatoos? None
10. What kind of car do you drive? A sedan, my parents' car.
11. Has your heart been broken? Yes.

No comments: